Monday, September 26, 2005
All accounted for
Last night I lost Moses. We noticed when we came home from a walk that he wasn't in the house, but didn't think it unusual. Maybe he went for a walk or something. But two hours later, no phone call, no clues (bike still in garage, phone left in house, no friends had spoken to him), and no leads...we called 911. Where does a 14 year old go after dark, without a word of explanation? As I spoke with the emergency operator, he sauntered in. He'd taken a run, and stopped at a friends, never thinking we might wonder where our son was. All's well that ends well, I suppose, but it certainly gave us a start. Especially since we were in the middle of watching Mystic River. Not a good combination at all....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment